View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

JMO:

1. Te'o, AWW HELL TO THE NO.
2. Hunter, great player and pick but I just don't think he's going to be available at #57, steal of the draft if he is.
3. Slay, ehhh not sure here with bigger team needs at O-line and NT. Good player though and I wouldn't be mad.
3b. Williams, you really think he falls this far? I don't, mid 2nd at worst. Great value if available though.
4. Buchanan, I dont' know alot about him, just started studying OLB prospects, but I'm good with it. Love the size for the position.
5. Williams, love this pick. Kasa is a possibility here as well.
5b. Hawthorne, I don't care what CBS says for rankings I think he goes alot higher. Late 2nd or early 3rd.
5c. Wood, if we trade Tate then this is a good pick. I'm not real familiar with him, but love the size speed combo.

The only one I hate is Te'o, I think he's overrated for the NFL. He's more of a run stuffer and I think we need a sideline to sideline guy that can handle RB and TE pass coverage while still being able to play the run (Ogletree). He's just not athletic enough. Not to mention that he's either an idiot or liar and I want neither on our team. Let someone else deal with all the drama that will surround this guy.

As for the rest, if our draft did fall this way it would be a homerun. I just think some of these guys go earlier than you have them slotted.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote