View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #197
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Danieal Manning S, signs with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Yeah that is what I was thinking that the cap space was tight and the FO had to do some "Magic" to sign these guys. Its going to be interesting to see what they can do this year, so many important guys FAs this year plus all the holes.
I think they can redo some contracts like they did to sign Brown, Foster and Schaub in 2012. That was pretty amazing. Some of the guys that are FA will be allowed to walk to sign Quin & maybe Dobbins, Ball, Forsett & Donnie Jones.