View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Addressing the ILB position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Problem is, the ILB class this year is considered to be weak. Ogletree is rated the best and should be gone when the Texans pick. Minter, and maybe Te'o, will probably be there at #27 and should get consideration. After that things start to thin out. Bostic from Florida, Alonso from Oregon, or Klein from Iowa State could be good finds in the mid rounds but that's about it. There are no real stars like Cushing or Willis this year unless you count Te'o, who's really fallen off since the National Championship game.
A fake girlfriend that we now know Te'o had nothing to do with, I'm thinking if he is there select him. Starts day one as pefect MLB. 113 tackles 7 INTs and IIRc 2 sacks.