View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #9
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scouting Football Talent Breaking down WR trends

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
I started another thread with this question but if the #1 rated G fell to HOU would you support that pick?
No. I wouldn't be happy with that pick and I don't think the Texans are likely to do something like that. They have other pressing needs at ILB, maybe OLB if Barwin leaves, and WR to take an OG in the 1st. Besides, I think they like Jones and Brooks and will continue to develop them and possibly pick an OG up in the later rounds for depth. JMO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote