View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #71
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: WR catch rate: Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Well, to really understand what's going on, we need to look at each pass pattern and see how the defense set up on each of those plays.

Now, I haven't done much of it this year, but I did plenty last year, and the years before.

You're talking about a guy who had watched each of the games from 07 to 11 in the upward of a hundred hours each. What do think I spent all that time for?
I know you've watched a lot of tape I know you've broken a bunch of them down, studied play-books, and dissected routes & coverages, which is why I know you already know that what I implied is correct.