View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #34
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Indy got their game the same way Houston got its game the same way DFW got their game the same way NYC got their game and the same way it will help SF get its game - build a new stadium.
Thanks Captain Obvious - I said that way up thread.

Quote:
I think those fans have substantial input for where the game is to be played.
Must be why there are on-line polls for where to hold it, but wait, no the owners decide.

Quote:
Why else would there already be an unofficial but virtually de facto rotation of citys for the circuit of sites for the annual SB ? That is after you back-out all the one-and-done citys that got the SB because of new stadiums they built.
Do you really not know? Seriously? Ask yourself how many cities you can buy alcohol in at 4 am in or buy a beer in a McDonalds at 4 am.

It is frankly stupid to think fans of the teams involved pick whether to attend based on where the SB is to be played (first off the location is picked years in advance so there is no idea about who will be in it). You would have to be a retarded amoeba to think you may have another chance to see your team in the SB.

Naw hunny, we'll skip the SB this year. It's in Houston. I am sure the Browns will be back in a few years in a much better location. Moronic.