Thread: t hollings
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #56
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: t hollings

what did u really expect? the guy played how many games as a rb in college?
1 fumble was a perfect hit.
1 fumble was an exchange between banks and hollings.
at least 1 was legit.

he was drafted because he has great potential---and he showed that.

hes not a polished rb...and wont be for sometime. give the guy a break on the fumbles (for now). ya should of known he was raw with his experience. i saw a player with a really really high ceilling. and i also saw a rb who had solid recieving skills. thats bonus considering he was converted from a db. i feel fine with our rb situation going into the season.

if its a continued problem (the fumbles) in the next couple of games, then maybe its time to cry wolf...until then im happy with his performance. RELAX.