View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #32
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
Have you eaten at Brennan's in Houston IC? Freaking unreal how good it was.

Also when I visited NOLA I ate at a place called the Red Fish Grill and had the best catfish I've ever tasted. Definitely some top spots to eat there, as well
Eaten at Brennan's many times as well as Commander's Palace.

To be clear I am not deriding NOLA restaurants. There are many good ones. Have eaten and had wonderful meals at Emeril's restaurants and others. One of my favorite restaurants used to be in NOLA (every day they would do a pate kind of like Monica Pope did here when she was starting) but it kept having chefs die and shut down. I just believe overall the food quality and diversity is better in Houston.