View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Addressing the ILB position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
You say Ruud covered as well as Malauga? Ouch. That's a burn
He covered Vareen on three attempts, only that last one went for a TD. Looked like he made a mental error on that play & if they were to line up like that again, I bet more than likely it would have gone our way.

He was also lined up against Gronk on an island.... forced him out of bounds on the play Gronk got injured. That's pretty good stuff from a LB to understand & use the sideline like that.

He had been in several other passing situations throughout the season, only giving up 1 other catch that I can remember.

Again, not saying that he's the answer, I don't even know if he could play full time. Just saying he should be in the mix come time for training camp.