View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #29
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Houston cuisine is better and was tremendously lauded during and after the 2004 SB here.
Better than NOLA ? I dunno, but I've certainly had many great meals in Houston, while I've only been to NOLA once so I mainly go on it's reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Miami won its last SB over Houston by offering every NFL owner an at least 150 ft yacht to hang out on for the week.
It's my understand that Miami and San Fran battle it out for the 2016 SB, then it's Houston vs the loser for the 2017 game ? I just don't see Houston winning that contest vs either of those cities ? I'm a fan of Houston, but it's a business town, I personally think one of Americans greatest business cities because of its incredible entrepreneurial spirit and pristine capitalism/free-market mentality, but it's not a superior convention town or vacation destination like both Miami and San Fran are. What's the attraction, what's to see in Houston for the SB fan down there for the better part of a whole week, while there's gobs of stuff in the other 2 places ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote