View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #69
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR catch rate: Texans

On the pass target numbers, I used KFFL target chart, and combined the two years 2010-2011.

Even with several games missing, AJ, OD, and Foster had more targets.
Jacoby also had more targets, about 6 or 7 (including the two play-off games.)

In 2012, I also count the play-off games; Foster and Walter tied for third at 75 each (somehow I missed it by a little.)
However, Foster was also out for a bit due to his heart condition, saying that Walter was a close 4th option isn't wrong. In fact, since I combined the 3 years together, Foster definitely had more targets than Walter.

If Jacoby was still here, he would probably have more targets too.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote