View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CB in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
If I was targeting a 1st round CB, i'd go after Marcus Trufant's little brother Desmond. He is 5'11, 190lbs, and has 4.42 speed. He is physical and can play in a man scheme that Wade likes. He has the speed, athletic ability, and desire to be a potential lockdown corner. I have been flirting with the idea of grabbing him in the first round.
From studying film of Desmond, he doesn't look all the fast or quick. His hips are a little stiff also. I've seen him take bad angles just as much as good ones. He commits stupid penalties when he's beaten, which is going to happen next level so question that as well.

Poyer is much more quick twitch, fast & fluid. not as thick, doesn't look 5'11" 190 as listed but so what he's a playmaker & keeps inside position to make plays on the football, will actually run the receivers route. If I were addressing the best corner available it would be him @ #27. IMO

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote