View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013   #10
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowher on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I like the three of them. Posey, Martin, & LeStar.

My gripe, is that we didn't have a third receiver. I remember discussing this before the season started. "We" said we should be able to get a rookie fresh off the draft to produce Walter/Jacoby type of numbers, a productive #3.

But I'm not blaming the kids, I'm blaming the leadership, the F.O. the scouts, the coaches. We got nothing out of Dorin Dickerson, or Andre Davis... I'm missing David freak'n Anderson right now, that's how bad this is.

But hey...... they can't all be homeruns right?
We ain't drafting WR high for last several years I think highest is 3rd. Higher than 3rd would be 2002 2nd rd Gaffney and 2003 1st rd Dre and that is all. We may need to draft higher to find that may stick. I am not saying Mid to Late rds or UDFA won't cut it but I think we may have better chance to find more promising prospects in earlier rds IMO. However, I don't know if this is the year for WR to go early rounds.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote