View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #170
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
When I saw how well our special teams performed against the Patriots, I had a gut feeling that Joe was here to stay. That's all it takes to redeem yourself with Bob McNair. Just look at how long he stuck with David Carr.
Do you think the game has passed Joe Marciano by?

Is that why our special teams played better in both the WC & Div play-off games? Or did they approach special teams differently than they had all year long? & If they approached special teams differently in the play-offs, who's decision was it to handle special teams the way we did during the season?

Let's just imagine that Kubiak & Wade hamstrung Coach Joe all year long, "Nope, Harris & Posey aren't going to be active today, you can't have Manning, Graham, Tate, Nading, McCain, or Demps."

Remember Jacoby was a leading returner with us before we let him go, McMannis was our best gunner before we let him go, & I'm sure it wasn't Marciano's idea to cut Holiday for the roster spot, even though we had a WR & a CB that couldn't make the active roster.

Do you think Marciano should be fired because Kubiak is a dumbass?