View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #8
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CB in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Jonathan Banks-CB from Mississippi St. has moved down the rankings to being a late 1st round pick. Would he be BPA at pick #27, or is there enough need at CB to justify taking a CB in the 1st round? He looks to me like he's going to be a very good CB in the NFL, and I know there are other needs, but that's not something you pass up lightly. Good CB's are hard to find.
If I was targeting a 1st round CB, i'd go after Marcus Trufant's little brother Desmond. He is 5'11, 190lbs, and has 4.42 speed. He is physical and can play in a man scheme that Wade likes. He has the speed, athletic ability, and desire to be a potential lockdown corner. I have been flirting with the idea of grabbing him in the first round.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote