View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #22
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Yep.

My plumber gave me a PVC cutting tool that looks like pliers but with two thin blades in place of the gripper clamps that you see on pliers. You clamp down on the PVC, it locks in place, then you spin it around the pipe and it slices it through.

He told me the thugs in New Orleans use those. They knock people out cold, then use those to cut OFF the ring finger so they can get the ring and run off as quick as possible.

My wife had to be there for business conference, her and her co-workers walked out the front door of the hotel and turned to the right...the doorman said "Hey, where you going?" She replied "Going sight-seeing!" And the doorman said, "Not that way you're not. Go this way over here, and be back before dark. You go the way you're going and you won't be coming back."

Who the hell wants to travel to a place like that? No thanks. LOL.

I like traveling to NO. Let make up scary stories about people using PVC cutters to cut people's fingers off, my pvc cutter might work better as it is a ratching but the tool you mention doesnt seem well suited for cutting a persons finger off. More likely I could work faster and cleaner knocking you out and using a bottle of jerggins on your hand. That said I do think the story is either fabrication or stretched.

Houston has plenty of places that you shouldnt go or walk at night as does nearly any large city
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote