View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #12
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75541 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Too Early 2013 NFL Draft Order & Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
I think Lewan decided to go back to school. Also, I think Ansah and Floyd will go higher.
Yep

I think that if he's still there, (Which I've got my doubts) Fisher to the Cards at 7. I dont see Barkley going that high.

Oakland could trade back into the bottom third of the 1st rd and take Barkley though. I could see #3 Joeckel and Barkley to Oakland after a trade in the 27-32 range.

In fact if Oakland wanted to trade their 2nd and 4th rd picks to the Texans at 27, I would be on board with that.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote