View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #10
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys have more problems

Sounds like the Cowboys said as little as possible which IMO should help Quincy in getting another job. If all the reasons should surface, it could cause more harm than good in getting on another team. I would use this time to clean up my act and become the poster child for rehabilitation. I think Quincy is a good quarterback with potential to be successful on another team, but he isn't good enough that most teams would be willing to take on any extra baggage.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote