View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Too Early 2013 NFL Draft Order & Mock

I really hope Damontre Moore doesn't go to the Lions. I want to be able to root for Aggies after they graduate, but many sites have him slotted in there at #5 overall. I really don't like the players on that team, so I could never root for him

As for the draft, I like a lot of the picks and the way they fall. I like Jones for the Browns, they need a lot of pass rush help and they are switching to a 3-4. I can see Jones as an OLB pass rusher, much like Von Miller.

Mingo to the Giants is sick. With Umenyiora being a free agent, he would be an awesome replacement.

Minter to the Texans seems to be the current consensus. I personally think we will go WR or O-line with our first pick. I think Kubiak is gonna make a lot of the picks this year to fix the offense.