View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #50
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR catch rate: Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post

How deep did you have to go to find these "stats" ??
Not deep at all.
No matter what, I had stated several times (from the time I first joined the old TT board) that I have loved stats from a younger age. I kept stats with stacks and stacks of newspapers in highschool and by going to the library before the age of the PC.

At any rate, Walter isn't even the third option on this team.
He's been the fourth option since 2010. Foster is third with 239 targets to Walter's 219.

That's just the way the Texans run their offense.

In fact, when Jacoby was here, he had more targets than Walter in 2010 and 2012 (3 and 4 more respectively.) So if you go strictly by numbers, Walter was the fifth option in those two years.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote