View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #18
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster likely to undergo heart procedure

I doubt that this whole thing came out of the clear blue, but.........

From USA TODAY

Quote:
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster was forced out of a Week 16 loss to the Minnesota Vikings because of an irregular heartbeat. As a result, the NFL Network is reporting that Foster is considering a medical procedure to fix what has been a recurring issue for him since he was a kid.

Alex Flanagan of NFL Network reported Thursday that Foster said he is likely to undergo a cardiac ablation in about a month.

In a statement released through the team Friday, Foster denied that surgery was planned and that he has no conversations with his doctors about surgery.

"Thank you all for the concern. As of now, I have no complications with my blood pumper. There was a casual conversation with a reporter about my particular condition that turned public. But I have not, nor do I plan to anytime in the near future, have conversations with my doctors about any surgery. I am feeling well and am as exuberant as ever. Love and light to all those concerned!"
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote