View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #19
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
And even more dangerous than Beirut according to some rankings. You visit that place, always watch your back.
Yep.

My plumber gave me a PVC cutting tool that looks like pliers but with two thin blades in place of the gripper clamps that you see on pliers. You clamp down on the PVC, it locks in place, then you spin it around the pipe and it slices it through.

He told me the thugs in New Orleans use those. They knock people out cold, then use those to cut OFF the ring finger so they can get the ring and run off as quick as possible.

My wife had to be there for business conference, her and her co-workers walked out the front door of the hotel and turned to the right...the doorman said "Hey, where you going?" She replied "Going sight-seeing!" And the doorman said, "Not that way you're not. Go this way over here, and be back before dark. You go the way you're going and you won't be coming back."

Who the hell wants to travel to a place like that? No thanks. LOL.