View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #90
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I dont get the add more weapons around Schaub approach. It's not like he is capable of utilizing them.
Where does this come from? Schaub has consistently shown the ability to spread the ball around & get the ball out on time. He's thrown it deep, short, midrange...... he's thrown the screen, between the hashes, outside the numbers.....

Again I'm not his biggest fan, but he's made just about every throw you can ask a QB to make. He doesn't throw the fade as often or as well as I'd like to see. I don't like his ball placement. I don't think he leads receivers when he should...

But he doesn't regularly lead them into trouble, he doesn't regularly take sacks, he doesn't regularly make dumb plays, & he generally takes care of the ball.

He's only 31..... I know he looks 41 but he's not. He's not as mobile a QB as I'd like. He generally does not extend plays. But he's been more good, than worthless through out his career.

It takes a while before he starts to trust some receivers...... I get it. Took him a while to trust Jacoby... ok, he never got around to trusting Jacoby, but there's a reason for that. Took him a while to trust Dressen but he eventually did.

He's coming around to trusting Graham, looks like he was getting into Posey.... he had no problem throwing to Martin for a while...

Schaub's got some issues, but delivering the ball... hitting open receivers, isn't one of them.