View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #14
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Make big changes?

They're putting a new video board (the biggest in the NFL, if I'm correct) in to raise their chances of getting Super Bowl 51. This has been no secret. I don't think that constitutes as refusing to do anything.

C'mon Norg....

Also, I don't know what our metro rail was like when the last Super Bowl was played here, but now people could easily stay in downtown Houston, and take the light rail to Reliant. The stadium may not be near the downtown, but it isn't hard or out of the way to make it there for visitors.
metrorail was there when the stadium was built. Not much going on downtown Houston at night. Been there? Everything happens further West of the downtown area in Houston. You can't walk there or catch metrorail to get there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
And even more dangerous than Beirut according to some rankings. You visit that place, always watch your back.
In the hood it may be...but the SB isn't being played there.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote