View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #15
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Superbowl in houston has failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
doesent it seem just like the team refuse to make big changes its the same with the city. refusing to get the ball rolling on the astrodome and the surrounding area . is that why we never even get a look to host a Superbowl

and is it just me or is there some underhand deal with new orleans or something why do they always get Superbowls all the time and Houston gets nothing ..?????
Make big changes?

They're putting a new video board (the biggest in the NFL, if I'm correct) in to raise their chances of getting Super Bowl 51. This has been no secret. I don't think that constitutes as refusing to do anything.

C'mon Norg....

Also, I don't know what our metro rail was like when the last Super Bowl was played here, but now people could easily stay in downtown Houston, and take the light rail to Reliant. The stadium may not be near the downtown, but it isn't hard or out of the way to make it there for visitors.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote