View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #17
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL cracks down on fake jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
If those jerseys were only $50 then chances are they are fake too unless you were getting them at the pro shop or academy.
Nope, eBay. They're all brand-new authentic on-field jerseys. The white 8 was a Carr jersey I ripped the letters off of. The DSB 23 is Reebok (bought last season).The Battle Red 80 is Battle Red not Battle Pink-ish, also bought last season. The numbers are large but not puffy, shiny, and squished together. The sleeves have no elastic because this is a custom feature players request. The embroidery has no runs. Logos and fonts are crisp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Are the numbers sewn on or ironed on?

I was specifically talking about the sewn numbers.
Sewn. I could lay it down next to the best knock-off and show you the differences. It's almost an obssession. Especially for something I wear maybe 4 times a year.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote