View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013   #6
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: CB in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I really really like Trufant.I would not hate it if we picked him in the first. Wouldn't be my first or even second choice but again I wouldn't hate it.
These are my sentiments as well. Trufant and Banks are the best 2 CB's that could possibly be available when we pick and although I think there are bigger needs I sure wouldn't turn down a top ranked CB that falls into our lap. We might not need it now but there's always room for a quality CB on the roster, drafting for the future needs now.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote