View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #13
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Falcons Enter Discussions On Possible Move To Los Angeles

The more I think about this, it's pretty disgusting. I am not THAT old and I remember them playing in Fulton County Stadium. 20 years is very young in stadium years. I remember the Georgia Dome opening and all of the hoopla around it. To me this is utter BS. What the heck does he expect them to do with the Georgia Dome??

Imagine Bob McNair demanding a new stadium and threatening to move 10 years from now. 10 years will fly by, the first 10 years did.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote