View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: PFF Signature Stats: Yards Per Route Run

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I haven't ever seen an NFL WR on pace for 1500 yds every single year they are without a real QB. Can you point out some?
I'm not going to lie, I'm seeing things I never saw before in this "new" NFL.

But I've never seen a QB throw for over 4,000 yards in 3 out of 4 seasons, posting a winning record over that time & be hated so much.

I do not give a sht about Matt Schaub but I call a spade a spade, a duck a duck, & one of the better QBs in the league over the last 4 years one of the best QBs in the league over the last 4 years.

If he's got an injury that's preventing him from being as good as he has been in the past, that's one thing. Still no reason to hate on the guy. But I'm not convinced that he's suffering from his LisFranc.....