Originally Posted by Rey
Can you mock out a first round real quick...Nothing too complicated...
There's going to be some guys that drop out of that first round well into the second round...
Everyone can't be a first round pick. I don't know about all the way to the end of the second round, but the top middle area is where I think there will be some good value. And I don't recall ever watching a draft and not seeing a "reach"...There will be some "reaches"...Which consequently means guys that people have rated higher will drop...
Like this board last year didn't think we'd be able to get Merciless...But other teams picked guys they liked more and he was on board at our pick.
If both my second round picks are first rounders I'm cool with that as I think both positions can be filled by similarly talented players in about the same range.
CBS draft prospects has 6 DT ahead of short. So just going by their list (I know others have him rated differently) in order for him to be a first rounder 7 DT's would have to be taken.
And with Tavon Austin I've seen him all over the place.
But I am aware that both could go much earlier than what I've mocked...BUT like I said. I'd still look at the same positions just different players.
I think BL is working now but here is a mock he did about 4 weeks ago Too Early 2013 NFL Draft Order and Mock. Hope it helps but was limited at time to playoff results.
1. Kansas City Chiefs, Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars, Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
3. Oakland Raiders, Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
4. Philadelphia Eagles, Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
5. Detroit Lions, Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
6. Cleveland Browns, Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
7. Arizona Cardinals, Matt Barkley, QB, Southern California
8. Buffalo Bills, Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
9. New York Jets, Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
10. Tennessee Titans, Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
11. San Diego Chargers, Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
12. Miami Dolphins, Keenan Allen, WR, California
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
14. Carolina Panthers, Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
15. New Orleans Saints, Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame
16. St. Louis Rams, Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
17. Pittsburgh Steelers, Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
18. Dallas Cowboys, Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
19. New York Giants, Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
20. Chicago Bears, John Jenkins, DT, Georgia