View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #18
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's post senior Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Other than the top where you have possibly three first round prospects your group is pretty solid
Can you mock out a first round real quick...Nothing too complicated...

There's going to be some guys that drop out of that first round well into the second round...

Everyone can't be a first round pick. I don't know about all the way to the end of the second round, but the top middle area is where I think there will be some good value. And I don't recall ever watching a draft and not seeing a "reach"...There will be some "reaches"...Which consequently means guys that people have rated higher will drop...

Like this board last year didn't think we'd be able to get Merciless...But other teams picked guys they liked more and he was on board at our pick.

If both my second round picks are first rounders I'm cool with that as I think both positions can be filled by similarly talented players in about the same range.

CBS draft prospects has 6 DT ahead of short. So just going by their list (I know others have him rated differently) in order for him to be a first rounder 7 DT's would have to be taken.

And with Tavon Austin I've seen him all over the place.

But I am aware that both could go much earlier than what I've mocked...BUT like I said. I'd still look at the same positions just different players.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote