View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #37
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR catch rate: Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Madden...you are killing me. I'm well aware of the fact that a salary cap exist & not every position can have an All Pro. You are the one talking Madden if you falsely assumed that only the big name FA can replace Walter. I have mentioned names of the players in other threads that I believe fall in the price range that Walter falls in & have the potential to replace him. Deverey Henderson, Jerome Simpson, Josh Cribbs, Danario Alexander, & Ramadan Barden are just a few that I would consider real competition. Broaden your horizons. Assuming the likes of Bowe & Jennings are the only true options to replace Walter is falling into your Madden & fantasy football stereotype which not something that I have done.

Dang it! I said I was finished & got sucked back in. LOL!
In the days ahead, we will visit these names.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote