View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #33
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR catch rate: Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I'm on my phone as well, which is why I have some mistakes in my typing. I apologize for that. So your request is not going to happen from me & to be honest I'm not going to break down every single aspect of every teams offense in your attempt to justify one players worth. It's a waste of time & foolish because there are multiple NFL analysts/media, local media outlets, fans, & now even the TEXANS owner himself who say the #2 WR position is an issue that NEEDS to be addressed & the reason for that is simple...because it lacks production in its current state. And the player that is lacking....Kevin Walter. Pretty simple regardless of how complicated & indepth that you may try to get in hope of justifying his worth. It simply won't happen & because sometimes the truth is just painfully obvious.

With that being said, I politely agree to disagree because I obviously intend to side w/ the Texans owner on this matter.
There's nothing new there.
I've already mentioned Jacoby as the speed guy; that the system needs a speed guy.
They used Andre Davis before Jacoby; then they drafted Posey after Jacoby.
(In the draft forum; I wanted an even faster guy, but I can't really fault their draft strategy.)

It's easy to just point at something we don't like after a season; it's another matter to build a roster before the season starts.

At any rate, the off-season is long; you have plenty of time to quantify your concern.
It won't have to be whining just for the sake of whining.
If your time is not worth it, I will understand.

Many of us will still be here, no matter that we disagree on certain thing.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote