View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's post senior Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like what I see in Martin in the slot. His production wasn't the best but he seems to have the basic skill set for the position. I think, like most rookies, the game was just to big for him last year and I think he improves alot next season. I wouldn't give up on him yet.
No way is Kubiak giving up on Martin or Posey and probably not Jean. Still with fans screaming Super Bowl, do you hopethey improve or do you go get a better candidate, especially with our ability to use our 3rd & 5th in a trade up in some sort of combo? There are WR that might duplicate our three guys but there an elite few that should be better. That is what I want.

Schaub did not prove to me that he cannot do it. Most agree it was a mental thing and hopefully, he will return to first half of 2012 form. We basically have little choice. A trade up in first could get you a better WR or Oline player but not a better QB. This is not the year for that.