View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #14
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL cracks down on fake jerseys

Quote:
ripping consumers off with counterfeit merchandise
LOL, that is a down right hilarious. Should say the NFL is trying to rip off consumers with outrageous prices. I say "trying" because I don't see many buying them and for good reason.

The best way for the NFL to fight counterfeits is to come way down on their prices.

If the NFL were selling authentics at $70 (which they would still make a lot of money on) I would pay the $70 over the $20 for a fake because I know exactly what I am getting. With a fake it's always a gamble.

My biggest complaint about the fakes (especially the Texans) are the numbers are rarely cut right. That is what makes them easy to spot for me. My fake Mario jersey has correct cut numbers which is rare in the ones I have seen however I can't wear it now because it's Mario.

That takes me back to the real jerseys. If I would have spent $250 for a real Mario jersey I would not be a happy camper. With players jumping around so much I would never spend $250 for a jersey. Actually I would never spend $250 for a jersey period. At that price you would think they are made out of some rare animal skin.

I think most of America agrees with me because at all of the games I see on TV, etc I think it's safe to say the majority of fans are wearing fakes. Most all jerseys I see are the Asian fakes or the old replica Reebok jerseys.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote