View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #16
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ranking the 2012 Offensive Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
They signed Harris the next day after the Broncos made their final roster cut.
At the time, Elway said it was a tough cut for them.
Harris has never been the same after injuries, but he was decent enough for the Broncos to resign him for the playoffs last year.
You are correct. I stand corrected.

Considering Harris was basically deemed a bust in Denver, I don't necessarily believe he was brought in to compete w/ Newton. Newton was given the job w/ confidence despite being a 1st time starter & Harris was not necessarily a fail proof backup plan. Newton did seem to get better,imo, as the season wore on but had he completely bombed I font think Harris wouldve been the saviour.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote