View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL cracks down on fake jerseys

Considering the 'fake' jerseys are so close in appearance to the authentic ones that it's often tough to tell the difference and people are still making money off of the 'fake' ones, it makes you realize how greedy the NFL is in marking up the prices.

When Dutch was helping folks with jersey orders last year, I bought two for my kid. I compared them to the authentic custom jersey I bought on sale at the NFL Shop, and there was very little difference between two. Truly the only difference that I could spot was the 'fake' ones had a lot of loose threads that needed to be cut. But beyond that, they are great jerseys.

If we ever see orders like that again, I'm buying me a couple, as well. I have absolutely no compassion for the NFL's greed.