View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 282778 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL players experimenting with military grade EXO Skeleton CRT pads in their helm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
What's the difference between medically enhancing surgery and medically enhancing drugs? It seems to me that by defination this would violate NFL rules. In any case it's not happening anyway because medical science is not even close to something like that. You're talking genetic engineering if you want to do it right.
While I agree with your overall point, I think they will justify medically enhancing surgery with safety.

And I would not rule out genetic engineering at some point in the future. Us Star Trek fans see this kind of stuff as inevitable.