View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #36
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
lest not get too carried away with Datone, before the Senior Bowl he was listed by most sites (yeah I know) around in time for Texans 2nd rd. pick so he took quite the leap based off 4 days of practice & what amounted to one scrimmage.

I can't really decide which I covet more a safety or cb? If Texans lose Quin & McCain they are going to address both, hence the picks, early to late middle. We will know better which position to target after free agency. In regards to Cyprian I feel he can do both. cover & knock people out. if the bowling ball has left the building then I'm going C-P-O with B-W
DBs: Darius Slay a corner who would play well but be very good safety in 3rd and Terry Hawthorne a cover type CB who could play safety in 5th. He probably will move up after combine.