View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #162
Yesterday
Veteran

Rep Power: 3739 Yesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respectedYesterday is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

32nd ranked special teams is unacceptable.

But I knew that we weren't firing Joe when he got a game ball (after the game where Braman had the blocked punt)

Hopefully Randy Bullock will be ready to go by next year. Shayne is a decent enough FG kicker, but I'm tired of seeing his short kickoffs...how did that guy even survive in the league when it was from the 30?

And I'm not sold on Donnie Jones, either.

Seeing Trindon and Jacoby do so well in their new systems shows us that it wasn't their fault; it was ours. When was the last time we ever had a decent KR/PR? Jerome Mathis? Love Manning as a S, but he ain't fast enough to be a KR.
Yesterday is offline   Reply With Quote