View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #88
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Brooks to move to ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Yeah, must admit Jamison does get forgotten at times. He has flashed some potential in the past but I don't know if its enough to fully depend on him as a full time starter. I would rather seem him in rotation before deeming him a full time starter. Smith's contract seems to be a topic of concern & to be honest my faith in Rick Smith is very limited as the "dump & go" seems to be his specialty.
I wouldn't think the Texans are looking at Jamison as a starter. To me, both Crick & Jamison are solid role players who may one day be starters, but right now I haven't seen anything to feel good about either of them stepping in that role.

If we lose Antonio, we should expect a big drop from that position & take precautions to make sure we have a guy to start. FA or draft.

Just my opinion, but if we go into 2013 with either Jamison or Crick starting, our FO failed us. & I like what I've seen from both Crick & Jamison, just don't think they are starting caliber yet.