View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #157
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Fire Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Here's a piece of the Q & A that I believe answers our questions concerning Marciano.

John McClain
Q: You gave Kubiak a new three-year contract before this season. What do you like about Kubiak?

Bob McNair
A: I think he does a great job. He likes his coordinators and position coaches, and I do, too. He works hard. Hes organized. The players love playing for him. They have a lot of confidence in him.

That pretty much sums it up for me. The ol' loyal to a fault Kubiak strikes again. The ST's have been an issue for quite some time, but will continue to be ignored until either McNair wises up & steps in, ala Wade, or it becomes the lone factor in costing the Texans some games & potentially Kubiak's job. Until then kubiak will sit on his hands & be the good buddy while accepting mediocrity from one component of his team. After all, that is how championships are won.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote