View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #22
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Recovered Using Banned Substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Its from New Zealand which means red stag which are native to Europe.
I couldn't remember what I had heard about the origin of the species in question, and didn't have time to look it up. Thank you for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Even if it turns out to be true, there are lots of PED users already in the HoF. I suppose the caveat is that it was legal when they were playing, but the end result is still the same: PED users in the HoF.
I can't really argue with that. Except to say that I see guys of different sports (ie: Clemens, Bonds, Sosa, McGuire, etc) being kept out of the hall because of PED use. I can't argue with the fact that there are people in the HOF that have used--clearly there are. But I think that in the years to come it will hinder many because of these sorts of accusations.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote