View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's post senior Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm so depressed about our QB situation that I don't care for us to draft a WR.

If we draft on offense, I want us to look at a SERIOUS candidate to compete for the starting QB job. But that is nevvvver going to happen here as long as Schaub is still around.

Therefore, might as well spend a pick on offense on either OL or TE. These two positions keep Matt from drowning out there. Better pass blocking makes Matt a better QB...or a better TE gives Matt something to use as a Plan B when his primary receiver(s) are taken out at the snap.

Either position, OL or TE, IMO, masks Schaub's deficiencies. Which frankly, I think we're all in agreement, is the only option to go with for the next two years until he's gone.
FYI, 610 just reported that Texans are considering taking a QB much earlier than expected.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote