View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #8
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL players experimenting with military grade EXO Skeleton CRT pads in their helm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
when you get a chance to read the entire article you will find that it isn't a puff piece for the league (not saying that you are implying that). It's well written and takes a moment to read (five pages long) but addresses the concussion issue with all due cynicism.
Rep coming your way.

When you originally posted this thread I could not get into the link, but shortly thereafter I came across the original article which was published in July of last year. I did indeed read it and very much enjoyed it in its entirety. I would recommend it to anyone interested in the subject. It is an excellent and HONEST analysis of a problem which in all likelihood will never be solved as long as football remains a contact sport.

Armor on the Field: The NFLís Headlong Race to Build the Unbreakable Linebacker
By Sean Conboy
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote