View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #16
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ray Lewis Recovered Using Banned Substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Seriously, deer antlers? They couldn't find any sharks fins or black bear penis to give him? Sounds like a lot of mumbo jumbo to me.

This particular deer (Asian I think) grows exceptionally fast. As a result of this rapid growth, scientists were/are able to extract the makeup that causes this rapid growth (recovery) and have figured out a way to make it effective on humans.

But this is all for naught--as it won't make any difference before Sunday. If proved valid, it would only affect his HOF chances I suspect.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote