View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #23
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: G in the 1st round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I wouldnt bet on that. I think they upgrade either RG or RT one way or another be it draft or FA. You wont see Newton next to Brooks or Jones unless there is an injury that forces their hand. Everyone from the top down realizes that the OL wasnt up to snuff this season .... they will make a move to solidify the right side - Probably at RT.

I fully expect the Texans to pick up a RT in the either FA or the draft for competition/depth purposes, but I think Newton is your starter in the first game barring injury. Unfortunately it's going to be a long time til we find out.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote