View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Sr. Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
IMO

No way Texans draft Rodgers, at least not in the first. sorry. great talent wasted.

Bray I could see an outside shot. Interview sessions will be critical. Andre Ware loves the guy so maybe he has some pull?
Ware has about as much pull as you do ...... None. Not being sarcastic , just telling it how it is. If they are drafting a QB , its Gary's pick.

As for Rogers , I think its likely they take a shot at the best talent in the draft at the position .... who woulda thunk they would take Posey last year ?!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote