View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #35
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
My thoughts exactly. I think Datone could have been top 15 selection if he had been allowed to play one position. OLB would be his forte imo. Cyprian looks really good but is more of an in the box near LOS safety than in coverage. I'd rather have one that could do both, probably a converted corner.
lest not get too carried away with Datone, before the Senior Bowl he was listed by most sites (yeah I know) around in time for Texans 2nd rd. pick so he took quite the leap based off 4 days of practice & what amounted to one scrimmage.

I can't really decide which I covet more a safety or cb? If Texans lose Quin & McCain they are going to address both, hence the picks, early to late middle. We will know better which position to target after free agency. In regards to Cyprian I feel he can do both. cover & knock people out. if the bowling ball has left the building then I'm going C-P-O with B-W

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote