View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rey's post senior Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think part of Martin's allure was his return skills which seemed to not be as good as hope,IE Manning taking over. Martin sucked as WR ala Holliday so only think on is side is where he was drafted and only one year on roster as you state. He better have a much improved 2013.
I like what I see in Martin in the slot. His production wasn't the best but he seems to have the basic skill set for the position. I think, like most rookies, the game was just to big for him last year and I think he improves alot next season. I wouldn't give up on him yet.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote